Friday, October 24, 2008

Cinnamon Cake

I love this cake! Its so yummy and super moist.

Ingredients:

Yellow cake mix
Lrg. box instant vanilla pudding
3 tbs. flour
4 eggs
3/4 cups milk
1/2 cup oil
1 cup sour cream (I use fat free)

Sugar Mixture:
5 tbs. sugar
5 tsp. cinnamon

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350

Make sugar mixture and set aside

Mix remaining ingredients in a large bowl until well combined. Batter will be thick.

Grease bundt cake pan or two loaf pan.

Dust generously with about 1/2 or sugar mixture

Add 1/2 of batter into the pan and sprinkle remaining sugar mixture over top.

Add other 1/2 of batter and spread if necessary

Bake for about 45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean

Cook for 10 minutes and remove from pan to cool completely

Note: We like eating this yummy cake with ice cream right as it comes out of the oven. You can also make this cake in loaf pans.
From: Amy Uboldi

5 comments:

Carrie said...

I think this is a great idea. I might have to steal it actually. If I decide not to do mine, I'll definitely be coming back here for ideas on what to make for dinner. Thanks!

Laura said...

Carrie- you can totally steal my idea and the we can try each others recipes and expand our recipe repertoire.

Melissa said...

I'm gonna write you a message on all of your recipes but they'll be one word ok so you have to look at each recipe to get the whole message.

Mrs. L said...

Laura, looks good already! I'm going to try a few this week.

Wendy said...

This is a really good idea Laura. all this treats look and sound really delicious! I will for sure be trying some of them.