Sunday, December 7, 2008

Vegetable Quiche Cups

Ingredients:

1 package frozen chopped spinach
3/4 cup egg beaters
3/4 cup shredded string cheese
1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
1/4 cup diced onion
salt and pepper

Directions:

Line a muffin pan with foil baking cups and spray cups with Pam.

Combine eggs, cheese, spinach, pepper and onions in a bowl and mix well. Divide evenly into muffin cups. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes, until knife inserted in the center comes out clean.

Source: South Beach Diet Cookbook
Note: Cups may be frozen and reheated in the microwave. SO YUM!

3 comments:

Monica said...

This looks good, I'm going to have to try it. You're enchiladas verdes look yummy too. Now I'm hungry. I need to get re-invited to your other blog. My invitation expired, I don't look at my g-mail account that often. It's: george.monica@gmail.com

kari and kijsa said...

Yumm!! SO glad you stopped by today! Your site is wonderful!
blessings,
kari & kijsa

5ofus said...

Okay so this isn't your regular blog is it? I miss your blog. I think you went private & I miss seeing all your cute stuff but I am glad to see you have this blog! I love food so this will be WONDERFUL!