Monday, November 10, 2008

Pasta Primavera My Way


Ingredients:

1 lb Pasta
2 medium zucchinis, cubed
1 medium summer squash, cubed
1 cup cherry tomatoes
1 cup pasta sauce or pesto
2 tbs olive oil
2 tsp Italian seasoning
salt and pepper
Parmesan cheese

Cook pasta as directed on package. While pasta is cooking saute zucchini and squash in olive oil over medium heat, until slightly golden brown. Reduce heat to low and add tomatoes, salt, pepper and seasoning to mixture. Cover and stir occasionally. When pasta is done remove water and add zucchini mixture over top and mix well with sauce of your choice or pesto. Serve with garlic bread and Parmesan cheese.


Note: I love making this SUPER easy dinner. I like to use Prego sauce, homemade pesto or Costco pesto as well. I also like to add chicken or turkey from a left over meal.
From: My own kitchen.


1 comment:

Maricela said...

This sounds really good...only, when I add squash to our food, I have to chop it up really small or else mi esposo will not eat it.